Sunday 13 February 2011

Councillor David J Lawrence - "I hope my service has been good value" - COMMENT

I have not figured out yet how I get the latest comments to appear down the side of the Blog. They do appear under each individual blog, but are not that visible. Until then I will publish the more "interesting" ones as a blog in their own right.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Councillor David J Lawrence - "I hope my service h...":

What precisely has either of them CHAMPIONED for the residents of Biggleswade and what have they actually ACHIEVED for the residents of Biggleswade?

When have either of them climbed down from their ivory tower and actually listened to what people want and voted accordingly in Town Council?

Biggleswade needs new blood on the Town Council but they only serve, with their cronies, to stitch up the selection of candidates so their is no real choice.

They have to go at the next election and if that means voting for a person of another party (which has no place in local government) then so be it - vote AGAINST them both.

Disillusioned of Biggleswade

Posted by Anonymous to Biggleswade OnLine at 12 February 2011 22:01

No comments:

Post a Comment