Tuesday 22 February 2011

Biggleswade OnLine - posting of pictures by visitors to the blog

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Biggleswade OnLine":

I see there are some images here but is it possible for visitors to post pictures (on the basis that they are worth 'a thousand words')?
Posted by Anonymous to Biggleswade OnLine at 22 February 2011 13:04

____________________________________________

Unfortunately I cannot reply directly to the email as it was posted anonymously, but the answer is, there is no facility for doing this.  If you have a suitable picture you want posted that is not copyright  then I would try and publish it. You can send stories and pictures to me at my email Richard Mason and if I published them I could do so without identifying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment