Saturday 14 May 2011

Biggleswade Town Council - meetings 2011/2012 - an error


The response to my question below is "an error".

But why when I asked back in March could it have not been admitted then !!!

___________________________________________________

The dates for the meetings were approved at the Council Meeting on 22nd March 2011, for the remainder of 2011/2012.

All of the meetings commence at 7.00pm and are held at the Old Court House, Saffron Road, Biggleswade and are all normally on a Tuesday, except 26th October 2011, which is on a Wednesday.

I did enquire at the time, why when all council meetings are normally held on a Tuesday, there was a meeting arranged for Wednesday 26th October 2011. I was told there was "no reason".

Lo and behold the dates have now been published on the council web site and the meeting for Wednesday, 26th October 2011 has been moved to Tuesday 25th October 2011.

I don't suppose there is any reason for this, but I have asked the Town Clerk if there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment