Tuesday 14 February 2012

Kitelands Recreation Ground Insurance - Freedom of Information Request

On the 12th January 2012, I asked Biggleswade Town Council:

Can I have a copy of the current insurance documents, either public liability and/or combined liability, including the terms and conditions, which cover Kitelands Recreation Ground?

The statutory 20 working days by which the information should be provided was up on Thursday 9th February 2012.

On the 13th February 2012, I asked Biggleswade Town Council:

Its now more than 20 working days since I submitted my request.

I shall be calling into to your offices on the morning of Tuesday 14th February 2012, to collect the Agenda for the Planning Meeting, so could you please ensure the documents are available then.

I called into the Town Council offices this morning for the Agenda for tonights meeting and was also given an envelope. This envelope contained two sheets of paper.



I have this afternoon gone back to the Council:

I have to say I cannot believe that you consider that the two pieces of paper I collected from your offices this morning go any to provide the information I requested on 12th January 2012.

For a start there is is no indication these “documents” even apply to Biggleswade Town Council. There are no terms and conditions (as requested), which if I had them, may explain what “Territorial Limits” are and Section 2(d)(ii).

If meaningful documents are not with me by the end of Friday (17th February 2012), I shall be complaining to the Information Commissioners Office over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. A very nice informational blog . Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by some one.

    ReplyDelete