Monday 11 July 2011

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Comments

__________________________________________________________

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT":

I find it quite amazing that someone would bother to discuss this with their solicitor and then demand a retraction. Now that *is* someone with too much time on their hands. Guess I'd better keep this post anonymous just in case another member of the town council happens to share my name!

Posted by Anonymous to Biggleswade OnLine at 11 July 2011 20:11

__________________________________________________________________

Rob has left a new comment on your post "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT":

For the record, I am not and have never claimed to be Mr McGregor. Rob isn't an unusual name.

Posted by Rob to Biggleswade OnLine at 11 July 2011 19:04


___________________________________________________________________

I have been contacted by Rob McGregor, Town Clerk, Biggleswade Town Council, claiming I have intimated that comments left on my blog under the user name of "Rob" come from him.

He wants me to inform everyone who views this blog that the comments posted under the user name of "Rob" were not posted by him.

He has discussed this matter with his solicitor and they require an immediate retraction that the comments were not posted by him and if someone is using my blog purporting to be him I should immediately block them.

No comments:

Post a Comment