Saturday 19 March 2011

Biggleswade Town Council - Car Park Lease(s) - an update



Further to my post of 6th March 2011. I have now received a reply from Biggleswade Town Council, within the twenty working days!!

Apparently despite saying in the accounts, "car park lease", it actually means leases.

Dan Albone and Rose Lane car parks. I am told the leases expire in 2014. I have not been provided with an actual date. I am also told that there is a lease break on the Rose Lane car park in 2012. Again I have not been provided with an actual date. I have now asked for these dates.

I have not been provided with a breakdown of the costs of the leases between the two car parks,which is shown in the accounts for 31st March 2010 as:

 An agreed budget of £31,650 a revised budget of £31,650 a year to date of £33,773 and a projected actual of £32,650.

so I have asked.

6 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can’t see all of this content, stuff keeps hiding? Are you taking advantage of java?

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Codeine cough syrup for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. cinema near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. cinema near me

    ReplyDelete